Real Estate Manager (Paris)
BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between drivers in search of an increasingly hard-to-find parking spot and parking owners who are looking to optimise the management of their asset.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solution to our customers. With BePark, drivers can book a parking for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period of time, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from finding a parking online to opening the gates with their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean Simple,Mobile, Adaptable, Reactive and Technologic!
This takes a team of smart and motivated people...
The Real Estate Manager makes part of the Sales team and respond directly to the Head of Operations.
The Real Estate Manager will be in charge with:
- increasing and optimising our parkings portfolio in order to sell our services ( parking valuation and management) to the owners and the Assets Managers who owns/manages the assets
- reaching out (by email or phone) new contacts from the Real Estate Sector by levering our knowledge of the industry and our network in order to meet them and to present our services and to convince them to collaborate with us
- negotiating the terms of the partnerships
- supervising the parking hardware and marketing set-up
- developing and maintaining relationships with Real Estate stakeholders (Property Managers, Asset Managers, etc.)
- handling the business issues (Legal, Operations, Invoicing) that might occur with our partners and making sure that they are satisfied with the services that our company provides
- communicating and discussing relevant information about parking performance and operations to the owners and/or the Assets Managers
- attending Real Estate fairs and events in order to increase our network
- As a Real Estate Manager at BePark, you hold a Master degree in Management, Legal, Real Estate, or other similar areas,
- You have minimum 1 year of experience and maximum 5 years in the Real Estate Industry,
- You must hold basic knowledge of professional/office Real Estate Industry and its stakeholders (e.g. Assets Managers, Property Managers),
- You have very good negotiations skills,
- Preferably knowledge of salesforce or any CRM system and understanding legal concepts
- You have a objective-oriented mindset and strong sense of responsibilities, as reflected in your accuracy, dynamism and commitment,
- You are a communicative person who is trustable and who has self-confidence,
- Having good manners and a good attitude is also very important for us,
- A very persuasive person who in general likes to persevere,
- You also need to be fluent in the national language (French) and to have excellent orthographic skills,
- Good understanding of English is also a plus,
- And if you have also an existing network in the office/professional Real Estate industry you are definitively the candidate that we are looking for!
What do we offer?
- Be part of a motivated team
- Competitive Package according to the market, including bonus related to your performances
- Gain experience and grow internally in one of the fastest Belgian start-up!
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE: https://bepark.workable.com/