Mobile and Back-end Developer (Brussels)
BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between drivers in search of an increasingly hard-to-find parking spot and parking owners who are looking to optimise the management of their asset.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solution to our customers. With BePark, drivers can book a parking for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period of time, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from finding a parking online to opening the gates with their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean Simple,Mobile, Adaptable, Reactive and Technologic!
This takes a team of smart and motivated people...
- We are internalizing app development and we need someone to take care of it
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our mobile apps under : Android, iOs
- You will help us to deploy new functionnalities successfully
- You will set up a Q&A for our mobile application,
- You help us develop our backend and work on BePark's future apps and mobile solutions
- You will help us with the development
- You have a minimum of 3 year of experience in Mobile development (Android, IOS),
- You have some experience in PHP development (We use 5.6 & 7.1),
- You are able to deploy mobile apps and follow them, fix the bugs and prevent issues.
- Version control and particularly GIT is a tool that you use everyday
- You know development framework like :Laravel 5, Symphony 3, Apigility,
- You master API and know how to speak to them,
- You read JSON like your mother language
- You know some good tool to test API and to mock them,
- You have some good design skill,
- You are able to mock your idea, make them understandable to everybody before you do them.
- You know how to structure a database.
- You know MySql, MariaDB, RDS
- You have some good knowledge of front development : HTML, CSS, AngularJS
- You need to be fluent in French and have a good level of English is definitively a plus
- You are a communicative, sociable and open minded person
What do we offer?
- Be part of a motivated team
- Competitive Package according to the market
- Gain experience and grow internally in a Belgian start-up!