Medior PHP Developer (Brussels)
BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between drivers in search of an increasingly hard-to-find parking spot and parking owners who are looking to optimise the management of their asset.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solution to our customers. With BePark, drivers can book a parking for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period of time, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from finding a parking online to opening the gates with their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean Simple,Mobile, Adaptable, Reactive and Technologic!
This takes a team of smart and motivated people...
The medior PHP Developer will be in charge of :
- Reviewing code during Pull Request, comment, and help the other to improve. You will be responsible of the overall application code quality.
- Writing and review PHP code for our internal and external tool,
- Follow up on the technology level inside the team and the society,
- Self-improve your quality code level,
- Managing our applications,
- Setting up monitoring tool that allow us to avoid failure (or quickly detect issue),
- Enjoying the job!
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in PHP development ( We use 5.6 & 7.1 )
- You know design pattern and you apply them every time you can. You read books about design pattern. You know who is Martin Fowler or Uncle Bob
- You should know about system architecture
- Version control and particularly GIT is a tool that you use everyday
- You know a development framework like : Laravel, Symphony
- You know some good Q&A tools :PHPunit, atoum, composer, Behat,
- You are able to give a simple solution to a big problem (or at least, make it look simple)
- Virtualisation and deployment are an asset: AWS, Docker (& compose), Cloudfront, Chef
- You know how to structure a database. You know MySql, MariaDB, RDS,
- You have some basic knowledge of front development: HTML, CSS, AngularJS,
- If you have knowledge in the following domain, it's an asset : Rust, Electronic device programmation, Network, Mobile development,
- If you have developed in open source project, it is definitely an asset.
- You need to be fluent in French and have a good level of English is also a plus
- You are a communicative, sociable and open minded person
What do we offer?
- Be part of a motivated team
- Competitive Package according to the market
- Gain experience and grow internally in a cool Belgian start-up!